Monday, January 9, 2012

I regret voting for Jonathan —Don-Jazzy



DURING preparations for the last general election in 2011, Michael Elebeli Collins, popularly called Don Jazzy and the Mohits crew were loud in their support and endorsement of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as Nigeria's next president after the death of President Yar'adua.
In fact, during one of his pre-election campaigns, one of Mohits members, D Banj, interviewed the President who was then an acting president to give him a forum to express his good intentions for Nigeria.
Recent events in the country have however turned these friends into enemies as Don Jazzy has openly condemned the President’s act on a public website.
According to him, "I hardly regret decisions I make. That my one vote is part of the votes that put the current government in power. It is one decision I regret with all my heart.
What I don't know is if the man we all voted for deceived us knowing [that] he would turn out like this or he is not the one leading us. May God help us.
“God knows that this government has not given Mohits any penny like I have always told you guys. I am boldly putting [it] out here for anybody to contest.  We all voted for the guy [President Jonathan] because at the time, we thought and believed he would be the one to move the country forward.



Daily Jokes | Free Forex Signals | Ibadan City Network (Forum) | Small Business Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis