Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yahoo C.E.O Marissa Mayer Poses For Vogue Magazine


The CEO of the Internet giant company Yahoo, Marissa Mayer, 38, posed for the September issue of the Vogue magazine. She didn’t just appear stunning in a blue gown with the fell of her hair spread out, she also spoke about herself having the time of her life in Yahoo. She spoke about her shyness and how she loves to code. Talk about the usually stylish geek.


Marissa Mayer, since she entered Yahoo, has had a baby, increased the stock price of the company and also acquired 20 start-ups including Tumblr.

The September issue of Vogue is covered by Jennifer Lawrence and will cover Marrisa Mayer as Mogul Mother, Lightning Rod.

Marissa Mayer said:

“One night I looked up and was like, “Oh, my God, it’s midnight and I have a husband and I’m, like, eight months pregnant. I need to leave!

“I was just here working, having the best possible time.”

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis