Saturday, September 7, 2013

NotJustOk's list of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - who agrees with it?


Music website NotJustOk yesterday released a list of their Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers in Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in Nigeria after Modenine. See the list below...


1. Modenine
2. Olamide
3. Phyno
4. M.I
5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)
6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)
7. Ice Prince
8. Vector
9. Naeto C
10. Reminisce

Personal opinion and with all due respect to other rappers in Nigeria, but I think M.I is in a class of his own. I think he's not just the best rapper in Nigeria, he's the best rapper in Africa. Like, he's not even on anyone's level. He shouldn't even be on this list. We should be comparing M.I to Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar and the likes and not Olamide or Phyno. That's my personal opinion. What do you think of the list? Who agrees with it? Some Nigerian rappers don't. See their tweets after the cut.






Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis