Friday, October 4, 2013

I Caught My Sister's Husband Making Love To A Man!....Should I Tell Her?


''Good day Stella, please i need an advice from your blog visitors.

My sister got married 2 years ago and am leaving with them.She dosent have a child yet Why because according to her,her husband dosent like sex.infact since this year,they have made love only once.

To cut the story short,she went to America in august leaving me and her husband at home.he came back one night with one of his friend who is a regular visitor in the house.he told me that his friend will be sleeping over that i should arrange the visitors room for him and i did that before retiring to bed.that night,they went clubbing and came back around 3am.

He called me on the phone to come and open the door for them and i did.2 hrs later,i couldnt go back to sleep and i decided to go to the living room to watch television. Going down stairs,i was hearing some funny noises from the guest room and i decided to go near and peep coz the door was slightly open.Lo and behold,i saw my sister's husband with his friend having gay sex.I hurried back to my room and was awake till day break.I couldn't believe what I saw infact am still in the shock.the guy stayed for 1 week and they fuck each other every night.

My sister just came back on sunday.and I have been cold since then and she has been asking me what the problem is.Should I tell her or not?pls I need a candid advice from my fellow SDK readers.Thanks''


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

1 comment:

  1. Plant a camera so you have an evidence to show her. As it is now, the husband can deny and even acuse you of trying to seduce him when she was away. #MyOpinion

    ReplyDelete

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis