Saturday, December 14, 2013

'Anyone who says I bleach is stupid' - former Governor Alao-Akala


He doesn't bleach? That hand could have fooled me. In an interview with Saturday Punch, former governor of Oyo State Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, denied bleaching his skin and said anyone who says he's bleaching is very stupid.

During the interview, a Punch reporter asked him, 'Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?' OMG! Can't believe he asked that question straight up...lol. Big ups to the reporter.

Alao-Akala replied...

Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very stupid question, how can I bleach? You are very stupid to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression?

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very stupid to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?Read the full interview on Punch

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I hope my name go show now cus dis anonymous tin don dey vex me joor. *smile*

    ReplyDelete

  2. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :frankwilfort@yahoo.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08165697812

    ReplyDelete

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis