Sunday, February 23, 2014

SAD: The Uyo Story… LMAO (A Must Read!!)

A tweep wrote this. His girlfriend is so evil

Read Below..

They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer…i wish i did the opposite. I never thought my so called friend that i thought was real would be the one that would do what he did…

it pains me that i have to expose all this the way im doing it, but i just needed to help those of you that trust your friends blindly to know the dangers of trust. You see this my so called friend, he knew almost everything about me, because i felt i could trust him, i had no idea that this stupid motherf*cking back stabbing girl friend snatch and f**king useless son of a b*tch friend liked the girl i was dating and he had plans.

Lemme talk about how i met the h0e…im sorry im describing her thay way but she obviously is, i met Nora (@Yo_dramaqueen) on twitter…we started talking and getting close then against everything i stood for, i started having feelings for her…real feelings.

She stays in Uyo, i visited her a couple of times and well…you know, a bunch of things happened. This b*tch was the first person to start preaching about love…before i queued in. Everything was fine until, my nigga started acting different. I have to mention his useless name at this point. Stanley behaving strange and i didnt know why. Then one he said he was going to Uyo, that he had a Job there…we’re both photographers so it seemed normal…this so called job became a lil frequent and due to the frequency, he started getting sloppy.

The b*tch was so good at acting she kept everything so f**king cool, calm and normal. But stanley was getting sloppy…then one day i found their sexts on his phone…i didnt wanna believe because i had come to love this girl…and i regret meeting her…or trusting Stanley (@bigheadeddude) I didn’t say shit yet, I was f**king hurt but I just kept shut and acted cool. When he said he was going to Uyo (again), I asked to go with him; he refused (of course), even after I offered to sponsor the trip. I also called her and told her I wanted to spend the weekend with her, she claimed her parents were coming back to the country, so I just let her be.

A day after he left for Uyo, I went too! I just wanted 2 confirm with my eyes cos deep inside me, I wished it was all a lie. I was madly in love *sigh*. On the same night I arrived Uyo, I went straight to her house. I entered thru the backdoor (my usual entrance) I know where the keys are kept. My heart was beating like Manny Pacquiao was training in my chest. As I was about entering her room, I heard his voice, making funny noises. I wanted to just bust the door open, something told me not to. I opened the door slowly, one eye closed, hoping I was mistaking. Nobody was in the room. The sound was coming from the bathroom. I tiptoed to d bathroom and opened it. Guys, I SAW MY CHICK GIVING MY BEST FRIEND A B-J.

I simply lost my mind. I just left , unable to think. Silly me. I should have taken a pic to end their useless careers. I ran out of the house. I heard her calling my name. I was disgusted. The b*tch always refused to give me a bj whenever I asked, claiming that “Only H0es Do That”. WTF???? The worst part is the bastard had the guts to betray me after all i had been thru for his stupid good for nothing a$*…how i stood up for him on various accounts. If you dont wanna end up like me, be watchful of the people!





Top Stories Last Week


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

1 comment:

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis