Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sammie Okposo Gives His Lead Vocalist A Brand New Toyota Camry For Working With Him For 8 Years


Gospel singer and Glo Ambassador just gave out a brand new Toyota Camry as a gift to his background vocalist Kennedy Ogeleka for working with him and serving him faithfully for 8 years!

Presenting the gift, Sammie said “Congrats Kennedy I’m glad I was able to put a smile on your face for working faithfully and dedicatedly with me in my band for 8 years. I pray that Goodness, Favour, increase and blessings will follow you and career”.

See photos below:







Top Stories Last Week

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis