Monday, March 17, 2014

Kristy Love: The Woman Making $1,800 A Day By Massaging Men With Her Super-Sized BREASTS (PHOTOS)


Kristy Love, 34, used to hate her curves but now her big boobs mean big business

Busty Kristy Love couldn't get a job as a masseuse in a health spa because she was too big – but now she makes thousands massaging clients with her 48NN breasts. The 34-year-old from Georgia, in the States, trained for her qualifications, only to be turned down for job after job.

But now Kristy makes as much as $1,300 a day – that's more than £800 – treating clients to the 'Happy Man Works', which involves squashing them under her gigantic bosom and 23st body.

Some men want to be smothered with her 2st breasts, while other clients even get a kick from being hit over the head with them.

Big bosoms run in Kristy's family – her eldest sister, Denise, 51, was also a size 52NN until she had them reduced to a more manageable H-cup. Kristy's own chest started to develop early. At nine years old, she was already a B-cup and as she got older, they continued to fill out.

Although Kristy attempted to hide her bosom under high-necked tops and baggy shirts, it didn't stop the unwanted attention and, when her back ached under the weight, she found herself cursing her big chest. Back then her buxom figure also seemed a hindrance rather than a help to her career.

'When I finished beauty school, no one wanted to hire me. I got interviews but I kept getting asked if I'd be able to stand all day,' says the singleton from Sandy Springs, Atlanta, who prefers to be known by her stage name instead of her real name, Rita. 'People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. They'd never get back in touch.'

So Kristy decided to give massages from her home and, when one cheeky customer asked if she was going to keep her top on, the idea of giving massages with her ample bosom was born: 'At first I was indignant and said I didn't give those kinds of massages. I was ashamed of my body because I was so big.'

However, the more she thought about, Kristy realised she shouldn't dismiss the idea completely and slowly realised that her big boobs could mean big business.

'When I realised there might be something in breast massages, I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook. At first it was difficult to get over my body issues, so I'd only give massages with the lights off.




'But the more compliments I got from my clients, the higher my confidence soared. It has really helped me get over my low self-esteem. I love my body now!'

Not only does Kristy offer squashing, she also practises body gliding, which involves covering herself in oil and sliding over the customer.

As clients come in all shapes and sizes, Kristy admits she has to be extra careful with some. 'This skinny old man came in and asked for the works. He looked like he weighed about 7st,' says Kristy. 'I asked him if he was for real and joked that he was trying to send me to jail for breaking his little old bones. We had to reach a compromise.'

In the past two years, Kristy's weight has rocketed from 15st to 23st thanks to binges on big breakfasts, hamburgers and chips, fried chicken and her favourite snack – Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Though business is booming, not everyone is as impressed with her curves. Her doctor has warned that her weight is unhealthy and prescribed diet pills which Kristy has thrown away, worried her boobs will shrink if she slims down.

'My weight isn't an issue at the moment, but the doctor was concerned it might be in the future. He said I was at risk of developing high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease,' she says. 'But that doesn't run in my family so it doesn't bother me. I could be hit by a truck tomorrow, I can't keep worrying about those things that might happen in the future. I just live each day as it comes.'




Her family is also against her vocation – but for different reasons: 'They're totally against it – they think it's immoral and they don't understand it. Because I'm the biggest in the family, I embarrass them. But no matter how many times they call me "thunder thighs", I'll never be ashamed of my body.'

She has even received hate mail from other women, who believe she is encouraging other women to be obese and lead unhealthy lifestyles. But she has also received letters of support from other BBW (Big Beautiful Women), saying she's an inspiration.

'They tell me I'm their role model and that I've inspired them to feel good about themselves. I love showing off my figure – I've swapped baggy dresses and high-necked tops for outfits that show it off.

'I'd never get rid of my big boobs now. They've helped me to learn to love my body and that has given me the greatest satisfaction of all.'


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

1 comment:

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis