Thursday, March 6, 2014

PHOTOS: Teenager Caught Having SEX With Girlfriend's Dog


The girlfriend of a 19-year-old teenager found a video of her boyfriend, Wayne Bryson having sex with her four-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier named Rudi.

Amber Hickling, 18 had carried his phone to look for for some photos of their child when she found the disturbing footage and alerted police.

The footage showed the dog "shaking in a backwards and forwards motion."



Amber said, "When I found the video I felt sick, I was shaking and crying. I just couldn't believe it. I would have been surprised to catch him cheating, but to catch him shagging my dog was wrong on a different level. He could have been doing it all along and I only caught him because he taped it. I felt dirty just knowing he touched me after he could do something like that with my dog."

She said she had gotten rid of the dog as she could not bear to look her in the eye.



Wayne Bryson,19, was however spared jail after he admitted committing the act.


Top Stories Yesterday


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis