Sunday, May 25, 2014

Son of Hunger Games Assistant Director Kills 7 People Because He was still a virgin at 22


The 22-year old virgin ,Elliot Rodger driving a black BMW went on a shooting rampage,killing 7 around 9:30pm on Friday night near the University of California, Santa Barbara.He also died after being shot by the police..A witness says he fired into a crowd standing outside of a Deli Mart..

Rodger is the son of Peter Rodger, assistant director of the Hollywood film franchise The Hunger Games.

He reportedly went on the killing spree because women rejected his advances and a day before the killing, he posted a video titled Elliot Rodger's Retribution.'Below is what he said ..

'I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl.College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it.I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde s**t that I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they would've all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them.

'I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male.Yes... After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure...'Rodger's Twitter account has only two tweets, posted on April 19 and 20.

'Why are girls sexually attracted to obnoxious, brutish men instead of sophisticated gentlemen such as myself? #girls #perverted #sex #unfairThe second reads

'Why do girls hate me so much?'

Rich Kid(Roger posted this photo in his BMW on facebook)




Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis