Sunday, June 1, 2014

HELP!!! My Unrepentant Serial Cheating Husband Is Almost Driving Me Crazy


Good Morning fellow blog visitors, My story is long but I will try as much as I can to keep it brief.

I have been married to this wonderful guy for about 3 yrs now and we are blessed with 2 pretty daughters. People from the outside will see our marriage as a near perfect one but the truth is the flavour and light died last year when I discovered my 'perfect' hubby was cheating on me. Not with one or 2 girls but every possible girl that comes his way even to the extent of asking my cousin out.

He is on every social site you can think of from badoo to fb to instagram to Twitter sourcing for girls.
While we were dating I knew he was cheating on me but I never confronted him cos we were far apart and believe me I never cheated on him and I will not.

The thing is now we are married several times I caught him some times I confront him some times I just ignore. The few times I confronted him he cried and begged and promised to change trust me he never did he still went back and continued.

My pains now is we have really grown apart. No friendship like it used to be
I have tried to bring myself to love him like I used to but I cant. I know most of these his girls.
Should I confront them? Recently he asked one of them for a three some I got really mad but I kept my cool. I have never complained to any soul.

Please what do I do? I have lost confidence in myself. I still want to get my marriage back on track. For those that have gone thru similar issues how long did it take you to forgive and forget? Please I need good advice cos I think am getting depressed.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

1 comment:

  1. Well, you said it. Unrepentant. And until he is truly repentant, gets himself into serious intensive treatment for his problem, he will continue to do this. That he propositioned your cousin says a lot about how dysfunctional he is. He wears a mask publicly that makes him look fantastic, he sheds crocodile tears with you --- but he has no conscience, or he would change. I'm guessing he is a sexual narcissist. Do not be fooled if he tries to play the poor-me sex addict card.You have the right to complain, you have the right to demand he changes and you don't deserve this. I don't believe you can or should forgive an ongoing crime. And you should never forget it. I am so sorry for what he's doing to you.

    ReplyDelete

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis