Friday, August 15, 2014

Kim Kardashian finally reacts to Rob bailing out on her wedding


'Kin has finally addressed the issue with her brother. Speaking to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live,she said

"My brother and I are so close, he is one of my best friends.'You know, when you film so much and he's not on that much you only see the juicy parts. 'He sent me a long email the morning of that he was gonna leave - and there was no fight.'And I just thought, "You know this is my day I'm not even going to worry about it".

'I hope he's OK, I totally understand that he wouldn't want to see a lot of people if he was feeling uncomfortable, and you can only pray and wish that someone would not miss out on more memories in life. Because life is about memories.'So fix the problem, that's just how I am, but we didn't even have a conversation about it,'I'm definitely a tough love kind of person. 'If I don't like something that's going on in my life, I change it, and I don't sit and complain about it for a year.I'm just a different personality.


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis