Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'm in Love With My Married Ex Should I tell him?


I've been in a relationship for six years. Before it, I was with someone else. I always knew I still loved the first guy, but everything about being together was so wrong. I have been in love with him this entire time. I can't stop thinking about him. But he is married now. I want to talk to him. I want to say something like, "Hey, remember me, I'm still in love with you." But it's so hard. All that keeps me from calling his phone number, a number I can't ever get out of my memory, is that I'm in love with a married man. And it's wrong. As stupid as it sounds, a part of me thinks he still loves me too. Should I say something? Am I too late?


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis