Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Feel So Cheap After Affair with Man I Met on Park Bench


I HAVE been having sex with a man I got talking to when I was at the park with the kids. I feel so guilty and cheap. I have been with my partner for 11 years. I am 41. We have a boy of eight we both adore but my partner can be horrible sometimes. He doesn’t show me any affection or give me any attention.

I was in the local park with my son and two of his friends one day when I got talking to a guy sitting on the bench beside me. He was so sweet and kind and caring – everything I would like my partner to be.

I don’t know what came over me but I gave him my number. We have been texting one another ever since. We both made it obvious that we wanted have sex.

I went round to his house one night when my partner was working away and my son was staying with his gran. The sex was lovely and I slept in his arms.

When I went home next morning he texted me to ask if I got home OK. My partner would never think of doing anything like that.

But now my lover hardly ever texts me except to confirm when I am coming over. The last message was to say he was going on holiday and asking if I wanted to go round to have sex before he left for the airport in the early hours. He said I could have the key and lock up after I left.

I feel dreadful now. The full shame of what I have been doing has suddenly come home to me. My partner hasn’t a clue but would be horrified.
Follow GistaNigeria on Twitter @GistaNigeria and Facebook GistaNigeria

Jokes & Humour | Free Forex Signals | Infotech Arena Tech News |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis