Friday, September 13, 2013

“I Have Sexier and Better Boobs Than Cossy’s ” - Actress Bimbo Thomas Boasts (PHOTOS)


Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor in actress Bimbo Thomas who claims her boobs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch marks and are slack. Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my boobs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my boobs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks.


Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretchmarks have finished and the boob has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.





I am sure Cossy will not take this lying low. I see a breast competition coming soon. Let us start here and judge who has the bigger boob between them.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis