Friday, June 27, 2014

HELP!..My Aunt Can't Stop Having SEX With Me


I wish to use your medium to reach the world about my predicament. When I was 12 my aunt moved in with us and she had to share the same room with me. She was found of always kissing me on the lips and telling me I have a lovely body and my P is kinda big for a boy of 12.

Then she took it further when i was 14. I returned home after JSS3 terminal exams and on this fateful afternoon i was in the sitting room playing PS when she called me to come and help her with something...when i entered the room she had towel on and one way or the other she let it slip and she was all naked in front of me.

I wanted to rush out but insisted i stay...that she want me to help her apply rub on her back along the line she gave me head and we had sex and that was my first time...

We continued having sex and later it became a nightly ritual. I returned to school but always dreaming of home and as God will have it mum decided its better i attend day school so she can monitor me as i grow into puberty...

I was so happy and we continued our nightly rituals till i clocked 18 and a few months when she got married, the first few months was hell as i have to masturbate before i can sleep then i became a regular face in brothels that asawo calls me asawo boy..

I have really worked on myself and i am getting over my addiction but the problem now is 3 months ago i moved in with my aunt for my 1 year youth service, though her 3 kids and husband are lovely folks who loved me..my aunt is at it again.

2 weeks ago her husband travelled and i do my best to avoid going close but last night i was watching Algeria vs Russia when she walked into the sitting room with a skimpy night dress with nothing under the transparent green short gown... before i could compose myself she was all over me on the chair and we had it all night...she apologised that it won't happen again this morning, but I feel i should move out before this lands me in trouble.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis