Friday, June 27, 2014

We Sell Human Parts to Pastors, Imams ─ Suspects


The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a gang of human parts traders who were allegedly plying their “business” in several markets in Lagos.

The four-man gang, who were arrested by the operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, are Olakunle Ogunsola, Oyebamiji Olalekan, Rasheed Opeyemi and Akorede Wasiu.Olakunle, 26-year-old who hails from Ilaro in Ogun State, confessed that he had sold human parts to Christian and Muslim clerics in the past.He told Punch...

“I usually sell herbs at the Ile Epo Market. It was one Waheed Ajigbotoloun that introduced selling human parts to me. That was just last year October. He was my supplier too, and he told me he used to get them from Joju Cemetery in Sango Ota, Ogun State.

“I didn’t always buy the human parts except when there was a request for them from my customers. Upon request, I have bought human skulls and meat from him for my customers. Some of them are pastors, imams, and native doctors too.

I have sold human parts to two pastors this year, but I cannot remember the names of their churches.”The first pastor I sold to is based in Sango Otta, Ogun State. He paid me N24,500 for the parts. The clerics use these to make their congregations move forward. I also use some of the parts to make charm powder.I am not the only seller in the market. 

There is also one Lukman, who we popularly call Oosa. But since I started, I have bought only six human skulls.”Olakunle claimed to have finished from the Lagos State University in February 2013 where he studied Accounting. He added that he financed his university education with proceeds from the sale of herbs and human parts

Forty-year-old Oyebamiji who hails from Ibadan, Oyo State, also confessed to have sold human parts to many people.

“I have been a trader at the Oja Oba Market for the past three years. It is not that I sell only human parts. However, each of the part I sold went for between N6,000 and N7,000. The supplier told me he was getting them from the cemetery. I have sold five to six pieces. I know it was wrong to do this, but I was looking for money.”For Opeyemi, who is a 51-year-old native doctor from Ikirun, Osun State, he bought the human parts to cure one of his patients in the past.

“I am an Alhaji and also a star reader. I had called prayers several times at a mosque in the Ajegunle. I used the human parts only once for the treatment of one of my patients. The boy was cured and I never bought human parts from anyone again,” he said.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis