Monday, September 9, 2013

I Was Never Married To Goriola Hassan – Ayo Adesanya


In a chat with Punch, Ayo talked about her ex Goriola Hassan, her new lover and if she would ever consider getting married again.

See the Excerpts from the interview after the cut:


Marriage

I was never married to Goriola Hassan. We lived together and had a child. He is nine years old now.

Reconciliation?

I don’t want to talk about that. I have moved on and I guess he has moved on too.

Actresses and failed marriages

It is not only actresses, other professionals experience failed marriages too. I just feel you shouldn’t
marry someone in the same field because it has a lot of challenges. When you are together, you do the same thing and then the home suffers for it.

Regrets

None. I try not to go back on things in the past. That is what makes me unique. I do things my own way and I am in my world. I don’t call it regret, I have done things that I felt that I should have done the other way but at the end of the day, God makes me see that, even if you had done it that way, you could still come this way.

Another shot at marriage

Why not? I am still young (in my 40s) and will definitely get married someday. But I am still learning because there are many things I need to know.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis