Sunday, September 29, 2013

Would You Lie About Your Age To Get A Boyfriend?


Would you lie about your age in order to improve your odds with the opposite sex?

I'm 34 but have been told I look around 27. I dress well, work out, good looking. I'm pretty honest and it seems it turns back and bites me in the azz. Cos most of the guys I meet and would love to date are usually within my age bracket.

Unfortunately, they want to date younger girls. Some of them, when I tell them my real age, feel intimidated or that I'm too old.

Would you recommend I lie about my age from now on?


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis