Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Was Abused At Age 7 And I Think I Am Getting To Be A Gay


Today wud be my happiest day to let out what I call a secret out from my heart. As a child while growing up, my family travelled down to the village for holiday, that was the first time I went to the village at the age of seven. It was a happy reunion for the family seeing each other. My uncle has a friend named T****, their compound was not far from ours, whenever I go to his house he wud lock the doors and close the windows and order me to his bed.


At that tender age I will give him a blowjob, when he is well satisfied he wud tell me that if I shud tell anyone what happened he wud kill me. There was a day I was about telling my mum what was happening, I heard the echoes of his threat, instaed I cried to them telling them we have got to go. As a child they wud feel you are a kid. When we got back I wud lock up m y self in my room and not talk to anyone.


Am 22 years old now and the problem I have is that am feeling am becoming Gay, I don't make friends with guys instead I chose to have more female friends. Pls I need your help.

Pls this young man left his phone number and email. If there's any reputable psychologist that can help him, do contact me, ladunliadi@gmail.com and I will pass his details on to you. Thank you.


This mail was sent to NanaKing. She receives lots of mails like this and she thinks we can share some here.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis