Sunday, March 2, 2014

HELP: Should A Pastor Mandate You To 'Pay' For Prayers - I'm Confused

''Please help a friend out,i am in a confused situation right now. my question is ….is it right for a pastor to ask you to buy something worth about N60k plus when you also vow to GOD to give to his ministry if you get that breakthrough that you are searching for?

My story goes like this..i was in a situation where my relatives had to sought the help of this pastor in prayers, and i was told the man ask me to call him so he could hear from me,my dear Sdkers ,i call the pastor and he begin to question me and so on ,well to cut it short he said his reasons of longing to hear from me is because i have to promise GOD,what i will be able to do if i get my said breakthrough.

I told him i Will give a specified amount to his ministry,he asked again and i told him the same amount,the next thing, the pastor said was that i have to send or ask my relatives to buy something worth N60k for the church before the prayers will commerce from there.

After the whole conversation i sat down and start thinking if this was normal or not.please what do you guys think?''

*DEEP SIGH*

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis