Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Can I Reverse A Curse I Placed On My Rapist?


For the purpose of confidentiality I will like to be referred to as Grace. While in secondary, ss2, I dated a guy in a Federal polytechnic. We became close but never had sex. I made sure we always saw in the open. Then one day he told me his best friend just got back from UK and was lodged in a hotel. Initially I refused to follow him but I agreed after so many pleads.
.
We got to the hotel and I waited at the reception. I took a bottle of Malt and I started feeling dizzy. All I knew was that I woke up in the hotel room naked, raped and disvirgined at 18.


I was angry and in annoyance I cursed him. I am happily married now and blessed with a kid. Recently I saw him selling cds in traffic. He couldn’t look me in the eyes. I was even told by my friends that it is so bad for him now, and he practically lives from hand to mouth. I believe it was the curse I placed on him, because he told a friend that since I cursed him his life has never remained the same.


Does anyone know if i can reverse the curse?

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis