Wednesday, April 2, 2014

D’banj Speaks About Finding Love And Kanye West… Threatens To Sue Uk Dailymail


Dbanj in an exclusive chat with Encomium magazine has revealed he has found love and will settle down in no time. He said a lot of you are now asking me when I will get married, but 2fase, Peter and Paul have all settled down. I will settle down he said. He also spoke about his relationship with Kanye West and his record label. Finally he revealed he will be suing Uk Dailymail soon because all they wrote about him being a womanizer and about his koko slang were all false. Find the interview after the cut.



When are you getting married?

I'm going to marry at the right time. Trust me. You guys are asking me when I'm getting married because Tuface has married. Peter (psquare) is married. Even Paul has also married. At God's appointed time, I will marry just as my friends are now getting married.

Have you found love?

Yes, I have found love

Who is the lucky girl?

I won't tell you (laughs)

What was the attraction?

I won't tell you anything about my private life until I marry (laughs)

There is this allegation by UK daily mail that you are a serial womanizer. The tabloid of records also claimed you are romancing US actress and model, Kenyan Moore. What is the story?

It is a rumour. The story has no substance. I'm even about going to sue UK daily mail for the defamation of character. I'm discussing with my legal team. They didn't hear from me. Everything they wrote is totally wrong. They defined Koko master wrongly. I think they wanted to talk about Kenyan Moore, who was a former Miss America, but they didn’t get their facts right. Everything they wrote was false .They are going to hear from my legal team, soon.

The story is that your deal with Kanye West has crumbled?

Kanye is now married....the truth about it is that we are now operating from different territories. How things work here is different from what is obtainable in the States. They cannot control what I do here because na here I don dey since. It has always been a mutual partnership.
Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria
Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis