Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dear Readers: My Step Father is Sleeping With Me


From a female LIB reader

I am writing this to you now in tears, please post this and let LIB readers advice me. I am just sixteen years old writing my WAEC. My step father had sex with me against my will. I lost count of how many times we did it already. I told my mummy about this and she was actually OK with it, she did not even believe me. Now as am typing this, I am being beating up by my step father because I refused to have sex with him anymore. He even threatened to kill me. Please make this public so that everybody will know that not all men of God are truly men of God because he calls himself a prophet. Got these photos to back it up.She sent me photos of her alleged abuser...but because she didn't give me her own photo, real name or any details about her, it's hard for me to post photos and accuse someone of sexual abuse. I've tried to reach out to her but it's been...but there's a pic of her alleged injury after the cut...





Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis