Wednesday, April 30, 2014

John Legend's Wife Spills: " We Once Had Sex In First Class on A Commercial Flight"


I just read Chrissy Teijen's interview today and I was like...wait, what? According to the model, she and her husband, John Legend, once had sex in the first class section of a commercial plane with other passengers around them. Such a turn on ..*wink* lol.

When asked the craziest place she and John have had sex, Chrissy replied;


"We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class. We were under a blanket. We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that." Chrissy tells Cosmoplitan magazine.


On hooking up with John Legend on the set of his hit 2009 single “Stereo,” and building their relationship:
“I’m not going to lie. We hooked up. [When he went on tour] I left him be himself for a while. The worst thing you can do is try to lock someone like that down early on, then have them think, There’s so much more out there. I played it cool for a long time. Never once did I ask, ‘What are we?’ Marriage was never my goal, because I’ve never been very traditional. I was just happy to be with him.”On PDA with her husband:

“We’re by no means freaky-deaky, but let’s just say, we’re open to things. We’re very okay with PDA. When we go to a restaurant, he loves when I wear a dress, so he can do some upper-thigh rubbing.”

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis