Sunday, April 6, 2014

Would You Be Bold To Embarrass A Guy Trying To Romance You In A Bus ???


I never knew him, in fact i don't really know the kind of charm he used on me. But this guy was busy caressing all my laps all through our journey from Aba to PH. I no fit shout... How could i have told him to STOP, I was totally confused, what if i let everyone in the bus know what was happening... perhaps he would just deny it. He was mean and fearless, it was as if i was his girl friend. I was restless all through the journey. No other person in the bus knew what was going on, not even the woman next to my seat.

Well, it happened when we got to PH that he stopped and apologized... In his words, 'Babe, honestly i didn't really know what came over me immediately i sat beside you, please let's pretend as if nothing happened, don't even remind me of it, can i have your no please'. Foolish me, i gave him my BB pin instead, he was happy and left.

If you were in my shoes, what could you have done?

No insult pls!


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis