Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mariah Carey Announces New Album, 'Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse'


Mariah Carey has just revealed that her new album with me called Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse!

The album is based on her “first and only self-portrait,” which is also the back cover of the album. “Please don’t judge me for such a simplistic title. Come on, I was only three and a half,” she says in a video revealing the album.



“Along the way there have been a couple nicknames and I’ve inadvertently embodied many personas. Lately, they’ve been calling me the elusive chanteuse,” Mariah adds.

The new album will be hitting digital and physical retailers on May 27!

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis