Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Suspected Rapist Drugs, Attacks Pupil Inside Bush (GRAPHIC PHOTO)


A suspected rapist who was allegedly refused sex by a grade six pupil of Young Tajudeen Middle School, Ede, Osun State (name withheld) attacked his victim and inflicted injuries on her.

The assailant, who some claimed was a ritual killer, inflicted machete cuts on the 15-year-old girl’s head, legs and wrist.

According to PUNCH:

Our correspondent gathered that the pupil was living with her grandmother in Ede, Osun State, while her mother lived in Lagos State.

She was said to have gone inside a bush in the town to pick some mangoes last Wednesday when the man allegedly accosted her and wanted to rape her.

The victim said that she was going home with the mangoes when the man appeared and asked her for some mangoes.

She said that she gave the man some and he later demanded sex, which she said she turned down.

She stated further that the man grabbed her head and forced a pill into her mouth and after this, she became unconscious.

Asked if the man raped her, she said that she did not know what happened when she was unconscious.

She said, “I went to the farm to pick mangoes on the day I was attacked. As I was heading for home, I met a man who asked me to give him some mangoes and I did.

“The man asked me of my name and I told him my name is Suweba, but my real name is (withheld). The man later said he wanted to have sex with me, but I told him I was too young for that.

“The man threatened to cut off my head if I didn’t oblige him. He held my head, forced my mouth open and dropped a white pill inside my mouth. I fell down and I became unconscious. I was attacked around 2pm and I woke up when it was getting dark maybe around 7pm.

“I managed to crawl to the footpath and shouted for help, but none came until the following morning.”

Some farmers, who were said to have found the girl inside the bush the following day, rushed her to the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital in Osogbo for treatment.

The victim was said to have been brought to the hospital with maggots oozing out of the wounds all over her body.

The maggots infested wounds made some people to believe that the girl was attacked more than 48 hours before she was brought to the hospital.

One of the medical personnel at LAUTECH Teaching Hospital told our correspondent that the girl was brought to the hospital with maggots all over the wounds.

The hospital worker, who pleaded anonymity, described the attack as callous.

She said, “ We will examine her to know if she was raped or not. But I beleive the police should look for the attacker, get him arrested and charge him to court.”

The mother of the victim, Abebi , told our correspondent that the girl’s father had died and her grandmother said she should not take her back to Lagos.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Folasade Odoro, when contacted said that the command had not been briefed of the case.

Top Stories Yesterday

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis