Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"That shit was funny"-Jay Z's Former Partner Damon Dash Laughs Over Elevator attack


If you recall, after the Solange attack on Jay Z in an elevator, there have been reports that it was because Jay was flirting with Racheal Roy, who happens to be the ex-wife of his former partner, Damon Dash... She also attended Kim's wedding while Jay Z & Beyonce didn't make it,fuelling speculations they didn't want to run in to her.. Damon used to be worth $50m but is now broke ,so he and Jay Z don't really get along as much.


Now, Damon is making fun of Jay in a new interview with Hip Hop Motivation

“I was laughing! That shit was funny! I wouldn't have handled it like that but I thought that shit was funny cause Jay is the kinda guy you don’t see him move like that that much. And when he does move, if it’s not that cool looking, then it’s going to be kicks. Also I feel like nobody teases Jay but me for some reason. It’s just the first time I’ve seen people freely expressing themselves. What I'm really happy about is when they were bombing on me about saying I was broke and all that that there wasn't any Instagram cause I'm sure people would have had made funny jokes. But I would have been getting back at niggas. I like to snap.

”When asked if he thinks Jay Z was embarrassed:

I think if he cares then he’s probably embarrassed. If he doesn’t care then he should be enjoying it. Me, I wouldn’t care. I know how it feels to be bombed on. That nigga bombed on me for five years straight, I just laughed at it. You saw how I handled it. Being that I went through it, I can be like that, I can say what I’m saying. And Jay likes to play. He snaps. He should be stronger than that. It was funny, it was kicks. If he’s worried about that shit, that’s on him. If he still hung out with us, we would have roasted him, because that is how we get down. I don’t think his circle is like that, I know who he hangs around, they are probably giggling behind his back, but they not giggling in front of him,and if they are that’s dope. I hope they are laughing at him, but if they aren’t, he needs to look at his crew. Like, ‘Y’all not laughing, that was funny.

On rumours of an affair between Jay Z and Rachel Roy:

“If he was tryna holla at my wife though, that’s kinda fucked up. (laughs) But I don’t think he was doing that. That would be bad. That would be dark. That means he really has some resentment but I would hope that that wouldn't be the case.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis