Monday, June 2, 2014

My Butt Attracts Men More Than My BOOBS - Sexy Actress Anita Joseph (PHOTO)


Fully endowed Nollywood actress Anita Joseph is undoubtedly one of the few actresses leading the pack of hot chicks in the Nigerian movie industry because of her factory fitted front and back.

Here is what the boobilicious and bootilicious actress had to say:


"My backside is hotter than my b00bs, even though I have both in good measure. Guys find them hard to resist. A guy once tapped my ass and when I turned, he just ran away. My backside has such effects on men".

See another photo after the cut:






Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis