Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Juliet Ibrahim addresses her relationship with Ik Ogbonna


Juliet Ibrahim has definitely moved on from Ik Ogbonna, and he looks like he has too after flaunting his Colombian girlfriend on social media. In a new interview with Encomium magazine,she addressed the rumours .When asked about her split with her husband,she said

“I am divorced and I don’t intend discussing it. It didn’t work out based on irreconcilable differences and we decided to go our separate ways.” When asked about her rumoured relationship with Ik Ogbonna


“I have no reaction. I am in the public eye, I hear stories about myself every morning. You shouldn’t expect me to react to everything I hear or read.I believe the media needs to focus on more important issues at the moment such as the deadly Ebola virus, please, help create awareness and stop bothering yourselves about rumours.”

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis