Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DEAR Gista Readers: I am embarrassed that I am still a virgin

I AM so embarrassed that I am still a virgin. To make it worse, I have never even had my first kiss.

I’m a girl of 18. All of my friends currently have or did have boyfriends or girlfriends. I have never been in a relationship of any kind and I often feel left out and awkward when they talk about their relationships.


I used to go out with my friends quite a lot. I was really close to my grandma and granddad too when I was younger. Then they died – one soon after the other – and I have not been out much since.

I am a quiet person and I don’t like large crowds of people and this makes it difficult too. I am ashamed of my non-existent relationship status but I don’t know what to do to make things better
Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria
Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis