Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just Found Out the Girl Am Dating is A Stripper! What Should I Do?


Q: I have major dilemma here. I'll start from the beginning... I meet this hard 9 whilst working out. We start hanging out, eventually she invites me over to her place to hang out one night. While we're hanging out we got to things like what we do for work and that type of shit. She informs me that she does modeling promotions (hot chicks who get paid by Cadillac to stand next to their cars at different events like the PGA tour), has a somewhat normal job that she does at home, and that she works at a gentleman's club...

 I'm thinking ok well she already told me she's not a "dancer" so what the fuck does she do there? Well apparently she gets paid to hang out and have lunch with dudes... already a bit sketchy. I'm still thinking things are cool, she's a nice girl, pretty smart actually and can hold a conversation. So I'm not really that sketched out from how she made it seem. I mean, I guess I could see how guys would be down to be at a club and have this smoking hot chick who can hold a conversation with them hang out with them while they're eating steak and lobster.

After this conversation things are going well and she gets up to grab a glass of water. She comes back and before sitting down she sets in on her coffee table. All of a sudden she jumps on me while I'm sitting on the couch, a solid make out sesh goes down thereafter. This ends up happening the next couple nights until finally she lets me get it in.

She can't be a stripper cuz she's smart and made me wait to get it in right?

Fast forward a couple weeks and we're still hanging out and are now dating. I strike up the "what exactly do you do at this club" conversation with her after she said something about work. She goes into more detail about what all she does and yep to my astonishment she does have to get up on stage occassionally to dance... I'm like ok... do you have to take off your top? (idiotic question but I had to make sure) she says, "well... yes I mean I need to so that guys will want me to hang out with them after" my heart sinks.

A few weeks earlier she was talking about stopping her work at the club because she met me and yada yada. Now things have changed and she makes too much money to give it up because her family needs financial help.

So my question for you is what the hell should I do? Should I put my foot down and tell her she needs to suck it up and get a legit job? Should I break it off with her? She's already given me an out if I want to go this route since she knows it bothers me. Or should I just say fuck it and continue down the path I'm going? We already like each other a lot, the sex is great, she's a cool ass chick, and I really don't want to break it off with her even though she's basically a stripper. But that shit really bugs me and I know I would catch hell from my friends and family if they found out. What the fuck to do?

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis