Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Wife Is Too Aggressive, I Want Divorce - Man Tells Court

A 40-year-old husband, Gani Sule of Adewole Area, Ilorin on Monday told an Ilorin Area Court that his wife, Rukayat, was aggressive. Mr. Sule, who urged the court to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to Rukayat, said her aggressiveness and behavior had made life difficult for him. My wife gets provoked at a very slightest provocation and fond of transferring aggression to everyone around her,” he said.

According to him, their marriage was contracted in 2010 and had produced one male child, Fatahi.

“I want an end to this marriage because I’m tired of her trouble and hot temperament,” he said.

Rukayat objected to the prayer of her husband, saying she was still interested in the marriage.

“My husband always provokes me with the way he accused me falsely at times,” she said.

She promised to change and control her aggression and prayed the court for an adjournment for her to make a reconciliatory move.

The presiding Judge, Yusuf Abdulkareem, adjourned the case to August 29 for a report of settlement or continuation of hearing.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis