Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Elikem To Pay $25,000 Bride Price For Pokello?


Former Big Brother Africa representative, Ghanaian Elikem, has vowed to marry his Zimbabwean flame, Pokello, whom he met on the reality show this year. Elikem and his elder brother Troy are currently touring his lover's country and things are heating up between the lovebirds.


On Sunday, they were at the Kebab Centre for a meet and greet autograph and photo session with their fans.

Elikem pledged his love for Pokello and said he would definitely marry her.
"Of course I want to marry her, I love her. I just have to put together the money for lobola because I understand that Zimbabwean girls do not come cheap," he said.

He confessed that upon getting into the house he had not thought about love but could not help himself after setting his eyes on the ‘queen of swag.'

"I was just free-styling when I got into the house, I had not thought about love. But it happened and I am glad it did. You know when you meet a beautiful, intelligent and confident woman you just have to chat her up, that's what happened with Pokello until we clicked.

"When she was evicted, I was sad as she was my best friend. We decided to pursue the relationship out of the house and here we are," Elikem said.

The love birds will be flying to Ghana today (Tuesday) to have formal introductions with Elikem's family. Meanwhile, they are waiting to formally meet Pokello's parents.

"We have met with her family but it was not really formal, her father has been very busy but the formalities will be done before we leave for Ghana," said Elikem's elder brother Troy.

Troy acknowledged that his brother was deeply in love with the Zimbabwean socialite.

"It's real, when he was going to Big Brother, he did not say anything about finding love but it happened. It happened naturally as we were watching and I could see that he was really in love.

"We are planning on lobola yes but I hear it's about $25,000 in Zimbabwe, I mean if you want something nice and good you have to pay for it," he said.



Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis