Wednesday, September 11, 2013

'I had a fling with Jay Leno!': Sharon Osbourne's surprise secret


Over 35 years ago Sharon Osbourne was dating one of television's biggest celebrities - and it wasn't Ozzy. The 60-year-old recently revealed that she had a fling with talk show legend Jay Leno before she was married to her famous rocker husband.

And the media mogul says she cannot remember much about the intimate experience except for one very important detail.


On Monday's episode of The Talk Sharon revealed that the 63-year-old comedian was one of the first men she dated when she first came to America.

The famous business woman explained: 'It's not like it's a dirty little secret.'

'When I was 25, I just moved to America.
Reunion: The former flames pictured in 2006 on the Tonight Show

'I had met my husband [Ozzy], but we weren't together. We were just friends. I didn't have a boyfriend.'

Adding: 'I never did date a lot at that time, anyway, because I was not very dateable.'

But on the suggestion of a friend, Sharon went to see Leno perform his stand up act at a club.



After all these years: The two dated 35 years ago when she was 25 and Leno was 28

After the show, the red haired Brit developed a crush on the lantern jawed star and began prank calling him because 'he liked [her] voice'.

Sharon revealed: 'One thing led to another. He came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling.'

But it wasn't smooth sailing from there on out as she explained coyly: 'The fling was more fling for me and not fling enough for him.



Potentially awkward: Ozzy Osbourne was ultimately the winner, pictured in 2004 on The Tonight Show

'A couple of months into it he brought around the real love of his life for me to meet. She was lovely and they took me to Fat Burger and they showed me around town.'

'They were so kind to me and continued the friendship over the years,' Osbourne said.

Although, Sharon claimed she could not remember much of the experience, in the video clip posted by Too Fab, she did have one revealing detail to impart to the captive studio audience.


The television host said flirtatiously: 'There's a reason God gives people those chins, and I found out the reason why.'



Happily married: Jay is seen here with wife Mavis, who he wed in 1980, at the Vanity Fair Oscars party in February



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2416431/Sharon-Osbourne-reveals-fling-Jay-Leno-Ozzy.html#ixzz2eXqa4YVW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis