Friday, November 15, 2013

28-Year Old Woman to Sleep with 1,000 Men on First Date In 2-Years (PHOTO)


28-year old woman known as Tracy Lawrence dedicates her life to sleep with 1,000 different men on first date. She is on her 738th man in just a year and 4-months as she targets mating with the 1,000th on March 24th 2014 to make it exactly two years.

Tracy'S statement reads below;


"I am me, take me for who I am. It's my life and life is short so I'm going to live it to the fullest and have fun. #Getting-to-a-thousand-baby Mmmuaaah"

Top Stories Yesterday

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

1 comment:

  1. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she
    desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


    Have a look at myy web-site ... loans for no credit;
    www.stiricrestine.ro,

    ReplyDelete

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis