Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mwuaaaahh!!!: Lynxxx ft. Poe – Talk Ur Mind (DOWNLOAD)

Lynxxx talk ur mind artwork

Okay, this song dropped yesterday, but i just laid my hands on it today... I love lynxxx like from the depth of my heart.... Nigga so pretty and gives me the shrills.. But i just get to love his songs equally..
This one is the definition of dopeness... "trumpets on that beat"... damn, that killed it.... and LYNXXX produces beats also???... Oh My God... *passes out*

Hit the link below to download and enjoy a piece of the song...

Dont forget to leave your comments below also

Toluwani (@Protolectron)



Top Stories Last Week
Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria
Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis