Saturday, November 16, 2013

BOMBSHELL! I will cover my boobs when I’m old – Cosy Orjiakor


Like her or hate her, three things are bound to endear you to Cossy Orjiakor. They are; her friendliness, intelligence and boldness to discuss issues affecting her personality as well as her acting career. These attributes played out last week when Showtime Celebrity ran into her, and later engaged her in an interview. Cossy bares it all, dropping the bombshell that men are at her beck and call. She also dropped the hint that she will be getting married next year and many more…

We learnt that you have insured your boobs for N256 million. Is it true?

It’s not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.

Why don’t you want to talk about it?

It’s because the story is a fiction. Somebody just cooked it up. I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t tell anybody I’m insuring my boobs. It’s something that somebody just cooked up somewhere. The story didn’t generate from me neither did it generate from my Twitter handle or Instagram.

But do you have the intention to insure your boobs ?

I might do it, or not. But I don’t want to talk about my boobs here.

Your face has been missing on the silver screen, have you dumped acting for music?

I’d act when I am invited, and when the pay is considerable. I wouldn’t be put under pressure. At least, I have done two movies this year. I can’t go to people’s offices to beg for roles. When I was hungry, I used to go to producers to beg for roles. But now, I am no longer hungry.

Although, I am planning to come out with a TV reality show. The show will hit the screen before the end of February, next year. I have somebody who is helping me to develop the concept. It is about the living conditions of most Nigerians. I don’t want to talk much about it until it hits the screen.

Don’t you think, you are being misunderstood by your critics?

That’s not my business what people think about me. But it’s my business what I think about myself. I feel good, I’m happy, I am myself and I’m not a fake person. Yet I have a lot of fans who love me. People tend to pretend a lot. When you are simple and down-to- earth, they will not want to identify with you. I don’t fake myself. Life is all about having fun, and what is the best time for me to catch my fun than now that I’m still young, and not when I’m old and gone.

Are you still doing your music?

Yes, I’m still doing my music. Once in a while, I go for private shows where I am well paid. But I have not graced a big stage. I’m doing music for the love of it. When you love something, it does not matter what it take you to do it. I’m not in a hurry, one step at a time. When I am in a mood to do music, I do it. I am not doing music to make millions of naira or to compete with anybody. I am doing music because of the passion I have for it.

Are you working on any album at the moment?

I have some songs already and my video has been released online. I featured Durella in my single.

Do you feel hurt each time, people address you as queen of boobs?

That word was first used by BBC focus on Africa when they described me as Queen of Boobs. I am okay with whatever you choose to call me.

How often do you get angry?

I stock my house with food stuff. So, each time I’m angry, I keep on eating and eating until I get satisfied.

Is Cossy in love?

Now or before?

Both now and before?

At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding people raising eyebrows.

Are you saying that you are not in love at the moment?

I don’t know! Anyway, I will be getting married come next year.

You mean, you are getting married for real?

A woman get married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year.

Who is the lucky man?

I don’t know.

What stands out among other celebrities?

I don’t know, everybody is made in the image of God.



What do you do when you are not on set, or performing?

Anything that makes me happy. Whatever I want I get it. If I want a man, I can always get him. In fact, men are the cheapest thing to get in life. I have a lot of admirers. I can always get one if I so wish. When a man say hi! And you reply him, you can always woo him to yourself if you like.

Are women not cheap too?

A woman will run after you because of what she will gain from you.

How many passes do you get per each passing day from men basis?

If I’m in a mood to chat with a man, I do it wholeheartedly. But you will hardly see me in the company of a man. I don’t want to give away myself or make public exhibition of my relationship. I prefer to pay hide and seek game.

Will the man in your life agree to your terms?

I don’t know what you mean by the man in my life. But the one I know will not like to make it public.

Do you always feel noticed or shy each time you attend a social gathering?

Each time, I attend a function, I don’t even feel that people are looking at me. I will just catch my fun, but whereby I’m not catching any fan, I will quickly leave the place.

What’s you kind of man?

It depends on what I want at a particular time. But I like well built young men with flat tummies. I can take pictures with them.

Have you been embarrassed before in connection with your boobs?

I don’t even give room for such things. Nobody can walk up to me to do any nonsense. You dare not try it. My boobs are real, full and fresh. When you see good things, you appreciate them. But don’t dare to touch them. You know what is good. When I’m old and my boobs are not firm any more, I will cover them.

Is your boobs your greatest gift from God?

I don’t know, life is the greatest gift.

What’s the difference between now and when you first joined Nollywood?

I’m older now and more wiser than when I first ventured into acting. Then I used to dance for Obisere’s band, and there was this beautiful album I was doing with them, before tongue started wagging that I shouldn’t be dancing for Obisere because of my academic qualification.

That was how I abandoned the band. But right now, I am older, I will return fire-for-fire to anybody that will make me feel bad at any point in time. I don’t keep people with negative thoughts around me. I mingle with people with positive minds.

Would you say life has been fair to you?

I’m living a life I have always imagined for myself. I live well. God has been kind to me. I live in a beautiful home. I have a dog and more over, I eat whatever I want to eat. I get massaged whenever I need it. Each time, I need to be massaged, I always call up a friend who helps me out.

You love dogs a lot?

I have three dogs as pets. I call them different names. One is called Caesar while the other is called Gabriel and so on.

It was rumoured sometime ago that you made love to a dog?

Have you watched the movie. If you have not watched it then you have no right to ask me anything about the movie.

I watched it mid-way!

Was I naked or not? When you make love to your wife, do you go naked or you put on your clothes? So, if I wasn’t naked that’s means I wasn’t making love to the dog. For me to make love to the dog, I should be naked.

If you have the chance to come back to life, would you still want to be Cossy?

I love myself, my boobs and my voice. My friensd told me that my voice sounds very sexy. I also have this smile of a baby. God has been so kind to me. At least, I live in my own house in Lekki. I eat anything I want to eat, and I don’t seek for attention, I drive a posh car. What else can I ask for? A husband or a baby?

Top Stories Yesterday

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis