Wednesday, December 4, 2013

19 Year Old MAN Rapes 3 Year Old GIRL in Ekiti


A 19-year-old man, Usman Joshua, has been arrested by the police in Ado Ekiti for defiling a three-year-old girl. Joshua, who lives in the same building with the girl’s parents, was said to have lured her into his room with biscuit.

More:
Her mother, Wuraola, said she noticed that her daughter was not feeling comfortable when she returned to their apartment by evening.

A closer look by her mother showed that the little girl had been defiled.

The girl allegedly told her mother that she was playing within the compound when Joshua told her to come and take biscuit.

Wuraola said, “I am the biological mother of Pelumi. On November 3, around 5.05pm, I saw my daughter outside with her pant almost falling off her body. I discovered that someone had poured sperm all over her body. I asked where she was coming from and she said it was one daddy that took her to his room.

“She said the daddy slept on top of her after giving her some biscuit.

“She took me to the room where the man was. I called my landlady and we questioned him together. He confessed to have committed the crime. I reported the incident to the police.”

Joshua said he lost control, adding that he did not know what came over him.

He said, “The girl followed me inside my room and started playing with me. She climbed upon my chest and played with my private part.

“When I got erected, I could no longer control myself. I removed her pant. I could not penetrate but I discharged sperm on her and let her go. That was my first time with her.

“I have never done such a thing with a girl of her age. I don’t know the kind of spirit that came over me.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Victor Babayemi, said, “Based on our investigation, Joshua had sex with the girl. He was aware of her age, but took advantage of her.

“Medical report showed that the suspect had carnal knowledge of her and stained her body with sperm.

“Report shows that her vulva was normal but the hymen was strongly suggestive of sexual defilement.”

Babayemi said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

Top Stories Yesterday

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis