Saturday, March 8, 2014

Emma Nyra Says She Is Not Dating Iyanya Or Her Record Label Boss O!!!


Singing sensation Emma Nyra announced last year that she had parted ways with record label Triple MG but she has since re-announced that she is still with the team.

Speaking with Hip TV , she explained why she renewed her contract with Triple MG owned by Ubi Franklin and Iyanya. According to her, ‘’ it wasn’t as if I hadn’t renewed the contract yet, I was just reviewing things, taking it slowly because I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. Those boys, I have been with them since before ‘Kukere’ or ‘Ur Waist’ or anything. These are the people I started with, and I have been comfortable with them. I want to represent them well and make them proud of me. There’s no disagreement between us” .

The Delta state born singer also cleared the air on any romantic relationship with Iyanya or Ubi Franklin, stating if she ever let herself slip it would mean big trouble.

*Why do these people not like to be upfront about who they are dating?Emma Nyra and Ubi are a couple and they are both young and in love and i wish them all the best and pray their relationship works out....Emma from your lips to God's ears,remember that as you dey construct lies oh.



Top Stories Last Week

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis