Thursday, March 20, 2014

Here's Why Khloe Is The Best Kardashian (Hint: Camel Toe)


Just in case you didn't know, Khloe Kardashian is straight up hilarious. She's so funny, and she's really just a light to this world. And apparently, so is her camel toe:

"I've learned my lesson a million times. I wear Spanx so I don't get a camel toe! My camel toe is a gift from me to you. That is just what God gave me!"


First of all, AHAHAHAHA! Second of all, this is wonderful. Not every woman is so easygoing about the camel toe issue, and it's so refreshing to hear her discuss it like this. Because guys, Khloe can be a hero if you let her. She can be a champion of the camel toe.


Top Stories Last Week


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis