Saturday, June 21, 2014

Is it okay for a woman to invite her ex-lovers to her wedding?


Question from a male reader...

A girl who was a bit promiscuous back in university days invited some of her ex-lovers to her wedding who I am aware of. She's doing good for herself in Chevron and her husband works in Mobil. I saw at least four guys she'd been with in the past at the wedding (including myself) and I wondered why she would do that.


I know I wouldn't want that, allow my fiancee's ex-lovers to attend my wedding but I see women think differently about matters like this. It will be nice to know what people think

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis