Saturday, June 21, 2014

Meet UNIUYO's Youngest graduating medical doctor. Graduates @ 21 (PHOTOS)

 

21 year old Idongesit Eseneyen is the youngest graduating medical doctor and best graduating doctor in Pharmacology at the University of Uyo. Ido pictured above at her school's Sponsio Academica / Physician’s oath taking of the graduating medical students held on 13th June.

Ido, who she gained admission to study medicine at UNIUYO at the age of 15, said she's trilled to be the best graduating student and is looking forward to serving humanity. See more photos after the cut...


"The award for best graduating doctor in Pharmacology came as a surprise, I wasn’t expecting it but I am happy. I got inspired to study medicine when I was very little due to my frequent visits to the hospital because my mum is a nurse, and also because of the desire I have to make a difference in people’s lives. I look forward to serving humanity"Beauty and brains. Kudos to her!


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Test Your Internet SPEED and Get SUPER Fast Internet,

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis