Thursday, May 9, 2013

Actress Ngozi Nwosu returns to Nigeria


The actress who left Nigeria on February 26th to the UK for a life saving medical treatment is back in Nigeria. She returned on Tuesday May 7th after undergoing kidney and heart transplant in a UK hospital. Her publicist says she's doing very well and will return to the UK in a few months time for check up.

Follow GistaNigeria on Twitter @GistaNigeria and Facebook GistaNigeria

Jokes & Humour | Free Forex Signals | Infotech Arena Tech News |

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
    any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this
    article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: golf gps aps ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    My site :: golf gps reviews and ratings

    ReplyDelete

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis