Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HELP: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed

Dear Readers, 

I am devastated. I need help from a psychologist please help me. I caught my husband and my younger brother making love in on our matrimonial bed.


I am almost running mad. I need help please. Jude is my only brother the only sibling I have and we are orphans. Jude started living with us last year when he graduated. I am losing my sanity I need help right now.

My Husband is very rich and I have never suspected him or my brother to be gay. It was the greatest shock of my life seeing my hubby giving my little brother doggy right there on our matrimonial bed. I have since left home and putting up with a friend for some days now, am so confused on how to react to this, pls ur advice will be warmly appreciated at this crucial time of mine. God bless you as you do so.


Top Stories Yesterday


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria
Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis