Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kim K is the 'Most Beautiful Woman of All Time' - Kanye West



Kanye West is a man truly and crazily in love. In a radio interview with Angie Martinez yesterday, Kanye said he isn't worried about how his relationship with Kim K is affecting his career, saying she's so beautiful it doesn't matter if she is uncool.

See excerpts of the interview after the cut:


'I don't give a f*** what type of jacket she got on. Ladies and gentlemen y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! Arguably of human existence. The top ten of human existence.'
Kanye also said dating Kim has taught him that life was about more than 'whats cool or not cool'.
'I felt like our love story is a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together it's a Romeo And Juliet kind of thing. Like she's a reality star and I'm a rapper and people talking about how our brands connect and it doesn't fit. And I'm just so tired of brands... It's not about branding at a certain point. I loved her from the first day I saw her which I said on Bound.'
He then admitted he allowed the Keeping Up With Kardashian cameras to capture his elaborate marriage proposal to Kim last month.
'When we got engaged I made sure the show was there because I felt like that would make her happy. Regardless of how it was shot I felt like this was a moment she would want to have.'


Top Stories Yesterday


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis