Thursday, November 21, 2013

"I'm Frustrated" - Kim K Reacts To Allegations That She Secretly Had $80k Plastic Surgery

After claims today that she got 80k dollars worth of surgery to lose the baby weight,(HERE) Kim responded on her twitter page..

"I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!"



Top Stories Yesterday


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis