Sunday, March 30, 2014

ADOKIYE Tells Vanguard That She Is Still A Virgin


Seductively beautiful, fragile and provocative wave-making singer, Adokiye Kyrian, who became UN ambassador of Peace in less than five years of her climb onto the stage of music in Nigeria, is a hot item any day any time. She never ceases to amaze and seems never to run out of bag of tricks to mesmerise fans and haters alike.


The Love You Better and Kulumo crooner, who only turned 23 yesterday has been called many names, and most of those have sexuality hanging around them.

So, you aren’t in any relationship`?

Yes, actually, I’m in a relationship with my career, architecture is my husband and music/movie my boyfriend”, she replied.

You mean you are not getting laid or what?
Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for. I’m still a virgin”.
(The reporter looked on shocked) and she continued
Haven’t you seen a pretty virgin before? If you don’t believe me, you have seen one today. Any man that buys my mum the private jet I promised her, wins my heart”







*with all the people she has met and all the places she has been,if this is true,then i must say she is disciplined..Happy Virginity Adokiye.

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis