Friday, May 16, 2014

Please Separate Us, My husband is weak in bed— Hairdresser Begs Court


A hairdresser, Mrs Suzy Adeleke, on Friday urged an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged sexual weakness by her husband.

Suzy, who resides at No. 2, Anifowoshe St., Ewu-Elepe in Ikorodu, said that her husband, James, had not performed well on bed since they got married in 2008.

She told the court that she was having sex with her husband only once in two months when they were living together.

Suzy added that the union had not produced any child.

“I do not want the marriage any longer.

“The sex problem was there before marriage but I thought the situation would change.

“I later discovered that there is no more love; I am fed up.

The petitioner submitted that she had packed out of her matrimonial home.

“I came here to seek for dissolution because he paid my dowry; please separate us to enable to me move on with my life,” she said.

Responding, James said that he and his wife had been living apart for the past four years.

“Truly, I have sexual weakness but I believe it can be cured; now, she has deserted me; I have seen her with different men.

“If she says she is no more interested, please separate us,” he urged the court.

The Court President, Mr T. K. Dabor, adjourned the case to June 2 for possible reconciliation of the estranged couple.(NAN)

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis